Friday, March 16, 2007
Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 1:26 PM

So when you say you're "fond" of some one, does that mean you want to be absent? :)

I feel pretty confident about the two exams I took yesterday. At least B's. That's all a lazy college student with a mean case of senioritis can ask for. What a relief. I am so ready for Spring Break!

Nate, Trin, Tim, Kevin and I boogied on the dance floor last night. I practically passed out during the act. I was so exhausted. Still fun though. It's always fun to get slutty in front of strangers while tunes are pumping out of the speakers and the lights are virtually on the danger level of seizure.

Didn't get to play a game of pool though. Humph. Next time I suppose.

Matthew Good. Hot or Not? I'll include a few different pictures.

|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica