Sunday, March 25, 2007
Anyone Can Find the Same White Pills
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 8:14 AM

I tried, really I did. Okay that's a lie. I was impatient and chopped it off. The long luscious lock look (woo alliteration!) will never be my thing. The new 'do via Trinity.
Cheesy smiles.

It was a lazy day overall. Nate and I spent a few hours conquering the Oshkosh bus transit system. Our original intention was to get Nate some job applications. We ended up taking a trip to Walmart for cigarettes instead. Actually, we almost forgot the cigarettes. Nate decided he wanted to make dinner (tacos), so we bought the goods, ate some Subway, and almost left without buying what we went to Walmart for. We're good at finishing things we start.

Later that night I introduced Nate to some of my old high school buddies. I took quite a few shots, but I wasn't feeling much. Nate apparently makes a mean taco...

For some odd reason everybody started talking in Irish accents. Actually I think it moved from Irish, to British, and somewhere in there was Canadian, and back to Irish. "Fucker" just sounds so much better in an Irish accent. I would have participated, but the only accent I can do is Thomas' Native American accent from Smoke Signals. It really wasn't the right time to whip that playing card out.

As always, there was a guitar jam time, some video gaming, and brawling. I love my friends, and they apparently liked Nate. They didn't punch him. Usually anybody I bring leaves with a broken rib and matching shiners.

We reminisced about the good ol' high school days. Skipping class...picking on teachers... basically creating havoc wherever we set foot. I miss those carefree times. But then again, it was so much difficult to get alcohol while we were in high school...
