Thursday, March 22, 2007
Boredomocity
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 11:51 AM
I tell Trinity to do something, and she does it. It really is a beautiful thing.
I need to stop blogging at work. I dont have any pictures here. I wonder what I have on flickr...
Jill and I made our plans for this year's Warped Tour!

Haha that's an old picture of us at Homecoming one year. I'm too lazy to crop it. Anywho... Jill and I have an annual skin burning event at the Milwaukee Fairgrounds during Warped Tour. It's always a good, crispy time. However this year Jillian has clinicals on that day that she can't miss, so we're going to the Chicago show instead. Fun fun! We'll spend the day in Chicago, mad mosh it up at Warped Tour, and then spend the night at her brothers.

Nate comes home tomorrow!! Okay, so he may not be milking cows while he's away now, but the picture still seems appropriate. Its from a visit to a farm house near Appleton. My friend and I went there to take pictures for our photography class. I uploaded a few shots for your viewing pleasure. I have more hard copies at home but I haven't gotten around to scanning those yet.


Haha I know, don't quit my day job. Although I really dislike my day job. I can't wait to graduate college and finally start to live my life!
|
I need to stop blogging at work. I dont have any pictures here. I wonder what I have on flickr...
Jill and I made our plans for this year's Warped Tour!

Haha that's an old picture of us at Homecoming one year. I'm too lazy to crop it. Anywho... Jill and I have an annual skin burning event at the Milwaukee Fairgrounds during Warped Tour. It's always a good, crispy time. However this year Jillian has clinicals on that day that she can't miss, so we're going to the Chicago show instead. Fun fun! We'll spend the day in Chicago, mad mosh it up at Warped Tour, and then spend the night at her brothers.

Nate comes home tomorrow!! Okay, so he may not be milking cows while he's away now, but the picture still seems appropriate. Its from a visit to a farm house near Appleton. My friend and I went there to take pictures for our photography class. I uploaded a few shots for your viewing pleasure. I have more hard copies at home but I haven't gotten around to scanning those yet.


Haha I know, don't quit my day job. Although I really dislike my day job. I can't wait to graduate college and finally start to live my life!