Wednesday, March 14, 2007
I wiSh I hAd my CamEra sO I couLd taKe emO piCtureS of MYselF.
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 8:15 AM
I've been studying all week, and I still feel like I don't know anything. I have two exams tomorrow: Race, Class, Gender in American Film and Radio/TV Management. It's going to be a good time. I can feel it (insert sarcasm here). I'd feel more confident with multiple choice. But this true/false, short answer bullshit is driving me buggy.
I dropped my statistics class yesterday. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I'm two credits short of being full time, so I'm trying to find a filler class. I emailed a professor last night about taking a interim course. The subject matter: Swimming. She emailed me back today, saying the class is intended for those interested in lifeguarding, etc. And if you know me, I obviously lied and said I was thinking about lifeguarding this summer. Hell, I could use the credits and the gpa boost. Plus I used to be on the swim team. How hard can a lecture class on swimming be?
I've had this sudden urge to drive in the country with my cigs and camera like I used to. I can't wait for Spring to spring. I love this time of year. Everything turns green. I have a favorite road out near High Cliff State Park. My dream house is there. I've never taken pictures of it. Every time I went it was dark out. I'll try to find it during the daylight and snap some shots.
By the way, Nate lost something last night. Can you find it?
|
I dropped my statistics class yesterday. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I'm two credits short of being full time, so I'm trying to find a filler class. I emailed a professor last night about taking a interim course. The subject matter: Swimming. She emailed me back today, saying the class is intended for those interested in lifeguarding, etc. And if you know me, I obviously lied and said I was thinking about lifeguarding this summer. Hell, I could use the credits and the gpa boost. Plus I used to be on the swim team. How hard can a lecture class on swimming be?
I've had this sudden urge to drive in the country with my cigs and camera like I used to. I can't wait for Spring to spring. I love this time of year. Everything turns green. I have a favorite road out near High Cliff State Park. My dream house is there. I've never taken pictures of it. Every time I went it was dark out. I'll try to find it during the daylight and snap some shots.
By the way, Nate lost something last night. Can you find it?