Wednesday, March 7, 2007
Intercourse or Masturbation?
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 1:47 PM
I was out in the freezing cold running errands for my boss earlier today. I walked as fast as my little legs carry me, when I practically toppled over an old man who obviously didn’t see me coming. We said our, excuse me’s, and I went on my merry way. I took a second look at the man. He must work for the campus or something since he was shoveling the walkways in front of a dorm. The thing that caught my interest however was not the simple fact that he was shoveling (that wouldn’t be much fun would it?). He was shoveling in shorts and sandals. I laughed out loud and thought to myself, “what’s wrong with this picture?”
God bless Germany!
|
Lunch at Stoner’s is always a good time. I lost my pepperoni virginity in that place two years ago. I’m such a slut. We discussed important issues like 90’s television programs and masturbation vs. sexing/ suicide vs. murder. The latter issue obviously pertains to clones.
If you have intercourse with your clone, are you actually having sex or masturbating? I think we settled on sex…well…I know I did anyway. I don’t know about Nate. Frankly, I think he is partial toward masturbation.
But honestly, who isn't?
God bless Germany!
