Sunday, March 18, 2007
It's 4:00am, why the hell am I awake?
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 3:00 AM

I can't sleep. Blogging seems necessary.

Nate and I had our first real date last night. It was pretty damn good if you ask me. We did the classic dinner and a movie date, but we did it in style. I'm sure Nate will post some pictures, even though we didn't get any good ones. Trust me, we looked amazing. People were jealous. I could see their glares as we strutted our stuff past them. I'm sure you get the idea.

Part one - Dinner
Japanese
This includes Edamame, Shrimp and Vegetable Tempura and Sushi (Mexican and Rainbow rolls)
Food Orgasm

Part two - Movie
300
Such a guy flick: Blood, gore, rock music, tits.
Of course I loved it.
Mental Orgasm

The night was full of multiple orgasms. No lie...I searched "multiple orgasms" on google images and found a picture of sushi. :)
|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica