Saturday, March 10, 2007
Louder, louder, and we'll run for our lives.
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 3:45 PM


Zomg blogging. I forgot how good it feels.

So I’m told everybody looks better in black and white. I’ll do my best to make everybody else look their best.





(I'm stooping down so others can be viewed in the picture... I'm not THAT short.)



Last night was fun. I haven’t been plastered in a very long time. Plus I've never seen drunk Timmy before. Dance crazy.

I always knew I was a giggly drunk, but I guess I never realized I was the kind of drunk who has to announce her drunkenness to the crowd every five minutes.

Hell, I was drunk before we even got there. Pre-drinking does a body good.

I hear we missed out on keg stands. I'm not going to lie, the cop that drove by us when Nate was vomiting out of the backseat of my car scared us away. Underage and paranoid, we booked it. Making an important stop at Taco Bell on the way back.

And now, time for some guitar.

|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica