Wednesday, March 21, 2007
My List
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 9:08 AM
I've had this list in my head forever. Now its finally official! This is a list of men and women that given the opportunity, I would have sex with, without any consequence from my partner.
1. Jeff Martin (This Day & Age lead singer...
I can't help but cream myself when he sings)

2. Jared Leto (30 Seconds to Mars lead singer and actor)

3. Johnny Depp

4. Rodrigo Santoro

5. Angelina Jolie

6. Jenna Jameson

7. Richard Gere

8. Gerard Butler

9. Anthony Kiedis (Red Hot Chili Peppers lead singer)

10. Matthew McConaughey

11. Stephen Colbert (for the story lol)

*List subject to change and is not limited to these individuals.
|
1. Jeff Martin (This Day & Age lead singer...
I can't help but cream myself when he sings)

2. Jared Leto (30 Seconds to Mars lead singer and actor)

3. Johnny Depp

4. Rodrigo Santoro

5. Angelina Jolie

6. Jenna Jameson

7. Richard Gere

8. Gerard Butler

9. Anthony Kiedis (Red Hot Chili Peppers lead singer)

10. Matthew McConaughey

11. Stephen Colbert (for the story lol)

*List subject to change and is not limited to these individuals.