Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Tales From the Crypt
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 8:34 AM

"Morning."
I've stopped adding the "good" before morning. It's not a greeting anymore, its a statement. This of course applies to afternoon, evening, and night as well... although I don't think anybody even says good evening anymore. Why can't people just be honest and say "bad" morning? I mean, not a lot of us wake up bright and perky. I more or less resemble the living dead when the alarm rips me from slumber.


I have a huge midterm tonight that I'm not nearly prepared for. I was too tired to finish studying last night. Plus I was distracted by Nate's snoring. I planned on studying at work today instead. That plan failed. My boss is back from vacation. No studying will be done.
*insert non-translatable angry mumbling here*

On a brighter note, I finished scheduling for next semester. My schedule is pretty kick ass. My Tuesdays and Thursdays are pretty much open, and I only have class until noon on Mondays, Weds, and Fridays. Lots of space. However I have an on-campus job, so I'm sure that space will be filled with many super-fantastic blogging opportunities.
|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica