Monday, March 12, 2007
Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 9:18 AM
Just a quick blog while I'm waiting for the minutes to creep by at work. Somebody asked for an update. Here it is. Not full of its usual luster and sarcasm, but it'll have to do.
What a fun, yet unproductive weekend. Relationships trump studying damn it.
Thursday: Pan's Labrynth (amazing!) with Nate, Tim, and Mark.
Friday: Drunkity drunk drunk. See previous post for more details.
Saturday: What the hell did I do Saturday? Oh yes, it was my last day at Robbins. WOOT! Then I went to my radio shows. Took a 15 min nap in between them. Afterwards, picked up Trin and Nate and we crashed at my place.
Sunday: Radio show, Nip/Tuck, Halo 2, DDR, Semi-walk, chinese food, Bio Dome until I passed out. Did not get nearly enough sleep.
Its supposed to be nice out today. Its about freaking time. I've been waiting for Spring since New Year's. I don't mind the winter, but I can only take so much.
It's nice enough that I finally get to film in cinematech today. I'm p-u-m-p-e-d!!! Its a practice run for our final project. It'll be nice to put the oh-so-problematic film (that's a story in itself) that's been sitting in my freezer for a few weeks to good use.
I'll put Lucas to shame!!!

|
What a fun, yet unproductive weekend. Relationships trump studying damn it.
Thursday: Pan's Labrynth (amazing!) with Nate, Tim, and Mark.
Friday: Drunkity drunk drunk. See previous post for more details.
Saturday: What the hell did I do Saturday? Oh yes, it was my last day at Robbins. WOOT! Then I went to my radio shows. Took a 15 min nap in between them. Afterwards, picked up Trin and Nate and we crashed at my place.
Sunday: Radio show, Nip/Tuck, Halo 2, DDR, Semi-walk, chinese food, Bio Dome until I passed out. Did not get nearly enough sleep.
Its supposed to be nice out today. Its about freaking time. I've been waiting for Spring since New Year's. I don't mind the winter, but I can only take so much.
It's nice enough that I finally get to film in cinematech today. I'm p-u-m-p-e-d!!! Its a practice run for our final project. It'll be nice to put the oh-so-problematic film (that's a story in itself) that's been sitting in my freezer for a few weeks to good use.
I'll put Lucas to shame!!!
