Midterm week. I tried to get a good chunk of my statistics homework done last night so I could concentrate more on my exams this week. A good chunk equalled majority of one chapter completed. I have three more chapters to go, and some computer data I have to fuck with. What is the point of statistics anyway? I mean, I'm going into radio/tv/film. I'm never going to use these formulas again in my life. I'd like to get my money's worth please. Okay okay, I hate math like a fat kid hates peas. But still... does anybody really need to know the hypothesis thesis of statistical data? I'm sure somebody does, just not me.
I've been showing Nate a thing or two about WoW lately. I logged onto my account last night and took advantage of the situation by conquering a few hordies while I was on. I may only be level 64, but I'm still nobody's bitch. I still pwn!
I could place the blame on others to make excuses for my lack of sleep, but it’s not my style. In all honestly I don't mind losing sleep over good conversation. Nothing really important mind you, but entertaining just the same. I had a serious talk for once about the "L" word (not the TV series about lesbians, the other one) last night. When to say it, if it’s okay to say it back if you don’t mean it, etc. The entire conversation scared me and I pretended to doze off to avoid it all together.
Nicole
P.S. I did put Lucas to shame yesterday. You can tbag my imaginary sack you plaid-wearing wannabe!