Wednesday, April 11, 2007
April Showers?
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 8:46 AM
Detailed Local Forecast for Oshkosh, WI
|
- Today: Windy with snow showers this morning evolving to a steady snow for the afternoon. Cold. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds ENE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
- Tonight: Snow along with gusty winds at times. Low 31F. Winds NNE at 25 to 35 mph. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.
- Tomorrow: More snow and slush (slap some blue raspberry flavoring on that schtuff).
- Tomorrow night: Even more snow.
um............. what the hell?
photo courtesy of Kristen
Winter needs to figure it out.
Spring needs to come, so Summer can follow,
so I don't have to do school work for three entire months.
This is ruining the balance of nature.
April Showers bring May flowers.
If April snow brings May showers, what will June be like?!
The ducks will surely be disappointed.
P.S. I just realized I never told the
urination, hospital, police story yet.
Next post!
photo courtesy of KristenWinter needs to figure it out.
Spring needs to come, so Summer can follow,
so I don't have to do school work for three entire months.
This is ruining the balance of nature.
April Showers bring May flowers.
If April snow brings May showers, what will June be like?!
The ducks will surely be disappointed.
P.S. I just realized I never told the
urination, hospital, police story yet.
Next post!