Thursday, April 26, 2007
Corn-Dodgers
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 11:01 PM
My friend and I have been looking into purchasing a house for quite some time now.
Our plan is to live in half, and rent out the other half.
From there we plan on buying park place and so on and so forth.
I feel like I'm living in a real life version of a combination of Monopoly and The Game of Life.
Determining whether or not you're going to work or get a degree after high school,
house shopping, and going to jail (or just visiting ha).

We've house shopped numerous times, but haven't found a "winner" yet.
I found out today that I have to be out of my apartment by May 20th.
Problems associated with this include, but are not limited to:
Our plan is to live in half, and rent out the other half.
From there we plan on buying park place and so on and so forth.
I feel like I'm living in a real life version of a combination of Monopoly and The Game of Life.
Determining whether or not you're going to work or get a degree after high school,
house shopping, and going to jail (or just visiting ha).

We've house shopped numerous times, but haven't found a "winner" yet.
I found out today that I have to be out of my apartment by May 20th.
Problems associated with this include, but are not limited to:
- My classes don't end until June
- I don't have a house to move into yet
I always have the option of moving home, but its more of an inconvenience than anything.
I'd move home for about a month, then commute to school and work every day
(only about a half an hour drive).
Then I'd have to move again into my house, once we finally find a place we like.
I feel bad about the entire situation with Nate.
Since he pretty much got the shaft from his friends, we planned on living together with my friend in the new house.
No house, no shelter. So he's is pretty much homeless now too.
Plus, Nate doesn't have the commuting distance convenience I have.
Not sure what we're doing about that yet.
The way I figure, it'll be summer.
We could always go the Huckleberry Finn route and travel down the Fox River on a wooden raft.
Ripped jeans, harmonica, fishing poles...
we'd be like Huck and Jim.
"We said there warn’t no home like a raft, after all.
Other places do seem so cramped up and smothery, but a raft don’t.
You feel mighty free and easy and comfortable on a raft."
It sure would be some adventure.
I'd move home for about a month, then commute to school and work every day
(only about a half an hour drive).
Then I'd have to move again into my house, once we finally find a place we like.
I feel bad about the entire situation with Nate.
Since he pretty much got the shaft from his friends, we planned on living together with my friend in the new house.
No house, no shelter. So he's is pretty much homeless now too.
Plus, Nate doesn't have the commuting distance convenience I have.
Not sure what we're doing about that yet.
The way I figure, it'll be summer.
We could always go the Huckleberry Finn route and travel down the Fox River on a wooden raft.
Ripped jeans, harmonica, fishing poles...
we'd be like Huck and Jim.
"We said there warn’t no home like a raft, after all.
Other places do seem so cramped up and smothery, but a raft don’t.
You feel mighty free and easy and comfortable on a raft."
It sure would be some adventure.