Wednesday, April 18, 2007
His Hide-Out in the Pyrenees
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 12:09 PM
Mary Bishop, call me a liar. Those kitty pictures will have to wait. Sorry dear heart, I'll make it up to you. Wanna cyber instead?I came back from [not in class] and when I entered my room, the blue screen of death was [once again] on my computer monitor. Some PCI shit. It basically means I'm internetless [yet again].
I wonder if you can perform an exorcism on a wireless card. I swear its [possessed]. Or maybe its just bitchy and needs to get laid. They're practically the same thing. Think I could kill two birds with one stone and find a Catholic Priest who likes to fuck?
"Be gone demons! Be...
oh THANK THE GOOD LORD I'M CUMMING!
That'll be $300 please. God Bless you."
Demented? That's just scratching the surface sweety.
I know I keep posting about how I'm [slacking] in school. Its still a fact. So I'm still going to blog about it. [Deal.] [Hehe I'm going bracket crazy!] I finally made my doctor appointment today. One thing I can cross off my list. I'm really nervous about my final project in my cinematech class. Thanks to Nate, I have a better idea of a plot line and where my short film will be going, but I still need to find actors and film the damn thing. It takes about a week to get the film back from processing, and then I need editing time. [Gah]. This is the first semester where I feel like the end is coming too quickly. Usually it doesn't come quick enough.
I'll try to dub my final project on a DVD so I can put the end result on here for your viewing pleasure. If I can't find actors, I'll have to improvise. Gather the family and pop some popcorn because it's going to be a [fun family night]! You'll get to see Nate running around and you'll see me die. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to film my own death. Some sort of out of body experience [methinks].
I was walking back from running errands earlier today and I saw my ex and his friends walking in the other direction. I was too busy trying to pass by undetected to avoid an awkward conversation to notice if I actually accomplished doing so. I like to think I have [ninja] blood in me some where. I do tend to stay in the shadows...