Monday, April 30, 2007
Home Sweet Home
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 11:28 AM

It smells like freshly cut grass. God I love that.


Can you smell it? Thanks to new Scratch 'n Sniff technology, you can actually put your nose up near this part of your screen and notice just how gullible you really are!

New developments with house hunting have finally emerged. Tyler and I looked at four houses last Saturday and we think we've found a winner. We plan to look at a couple other places again before making our final decision, but we're pretty sure this is the place for us. What a relief! I'll still be homeless for awhile, considering we need to give the current tenants 30 days notice to move out, and I want to fix the place up a bit, but it's a good feeling to know I have a place to call home.

Cabo Wabo here I come!! For those of you who live in boxes and are unaware of the powers of Cabo Wabo, I am embarrassed for you. Sammy Hagar's famous Cabo Wabo makes all other hard alcohols cry in shame. And if all goes according to plan, I'll be back in the Cabo Wabo action this summer. I finally got event updates from my boss at WOZZ (the radio station I work at) and it looks like I'll be attending Rockfest again this year. Rock on! 93.5 WOZZ-FM, browse if you're bored. There's pictures of me... some where.

It's storming outside. Or threatening to. The bulk of it might miss us. If I weren't working, I'd have my annual soccer game in the rain today. Some other day perhaps.
The key to soccer games in the rain: They must be in Spring. It's muddier that way :)

Jeff Mangum, you may wear the ugliest sweaters in existence, but I think I'm falling in love with you. Don't worry Nate, you're still my man. Unless Jeff Mangum offers me a better deal of course. This is first song I heard by NMH, and its still mother fucking amazing. NMH doesn't have any music videos, only shitty live performances taken with cell phones. This is some off-video from a fan, well done, but the sound is off. Thanks YouTube.

Oh Comely by Neutral Milk Hotel



|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica