Wednesday, April 25, 2007
I Haven't Been Slacking! I was KIDNAPPED!
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 12:57 PM

What happened? Where am I? Oh now I remember...

I was walking to work when a suspicious, unmarked vehicle pulled up to me. The masked man asked me if I wanted to see his kittens. I'm no dummy. I knew he didn't have kittens. But I was still intrigued by the man's persistence. So I said, "sure thing mister!" I remember crawling inside of the vehicle and barely pulling my leg inside before he shut the door behind me. I felt the vehicle begin to move, and I was about to ask where the heck they were taking me when I heard their mews.

I looked over into the cardboard box. Gee willerkins! The man wasn't lying! He does have kittens! I was playing with them, when I started to get sleepy. My eyelids began to droop, and I couldn't keep my head up. The mews were almost... hypnotic. Noo! Nooooo! The horror!

I woke up and wiped the drool off of my face. I smelled an ocean breeze.

I was in paradise. I was stuck on a gorgeous tropical island with hot sand, hot bodies and (most importantly) cool drinks with umbrellas. A dream come true!

Getting into that vehicle was the best decision I had ever made!




Until I saw this guy...




That's when I panicked. I remembered how the man lured me into his dark, dark vehicle and his evil, deceptive (but cute!) kittens of hypnotism. Although paradise is nice, I was reminded of home and all the fat, hairy men waiting for me back in Wisconsin. I screamed that I wanted to go back, clicked the heals of my flip flops together three times and I was magically transported back to Oshkosh, Wisconsin.

Anywho, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

I missed you guys. What's new? :)


|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica