Friday, April 6, 2007
My Computer Can Beat Up Your Computer
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 10:06 AM
I need to switch to the Old Blogger.
I've been attempting to make a better (less boring) template for my blog,
but the New Blogger wont let me use it.
*shakes fist*
I'll have to do something about that soon. I have a few assignments due on Tuesday.
After that I'll attempt to make a shiny new blog.
I made my first quiche with Nate today.
It's in the oven now. It looks and smells delicious.
I'm pretty proud :)
Au revoir computadora!
I managed to salvage the important documents on my computer last night.
You know, little pieces of art that I created via Word, photos, music, and the thing that trumps them all:
My porno.
Reformatting is in the process.
I will update soon with a fascinating story. Keywords:
urination, police, and hospital.
I've been attempting to make a better (less boring) template for my blog,
but the New Blogger wont let me use it.
*shakes fist*
I'll have to do something about that soon. I have a few assignments due on Tuesday.
After that I'll attempt to make a shiny new blog.
I made my first quiche with Nate today.
It's in the oven now. It looks and smells delicious.
I'm pretty proud :)
Au revoir computadora!I managed to salvage the important documents on my computer last night.
You know, little pieces of art that I created via Word, photos, music, and the thing that trumps them all:
My porno.
Reformatting is in the process.
I will update soon with a fascinating story. Keywords:
urination, police, and hospital.