Saturday, April 14, 2007
"My Own"
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 10:44 PM
I had a sudden urge to read through some of my old poetry and short stories and such tonight.
I plan to post a few of them here and there, when I need some blog fillers, or when it feels appropriate.
They date back to the elementary school days.
This first poem made me laugh to myself.
I am one twisted mother fucker.
"My Own" by Nicole - 2003
You are mine.
I rip your eyes out
one by one.
I place you in water.
Drowning, I save you.
Water torture.
Razor sharp knife.
I slice my finger skinning you.
Shreds of our skin fall to the floor.
I cut you into pieces
and cook you.
The juices create a mad ballet.
I watch as your insides soften.
I smell your scent and my stomach grumbles.
Almost done now.
I season and prepare you,
make you presentable for our guests.
First impressions.
We eat what's left of you.
I drink you down with milk.
Mashed Potatoes.
I plan to post a few of them here and there, when I need some blog fillers, or when it feels appropriate.
They date back to the elementary school days.
This first poem made me laugh to myself.
I am one twisted mother fucker.
"My Own" by Nicole - 2003
You are mine.
I rip your eyes out
one by one.
I place you in water.
Drowning, I save you.
Water torture.
Razor sharp knife.
I slice my finger skinning you.
Shreds of our skin fall to the floor.
I cut you into pieces
and cook you.
The juices create a mad ballet.
I watch as your insides soften.
I smell your scent and my stomach grumbles.
Almost done now.
I season and prepare you,
make you presentable for our guests.
First impressions.
We eat what's left of you.
I drink you down with milk.
Mashed Potatoes.