Wednesday, April 4, 2007
The Space Between Black and White
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 12:40 PM

"When I see the light fall across the female form,
I want others to see that the beauty is in the shape;
the play of light, and the way the model expresses herself."
-
Nad Iksodas





God I miss my photography class.
You can call it erotica if you want. I just think its Beautiful.
I find the human body absolutely fascinating. I should scan some of my old drawings to show you all. I really need to start drawing and painting again.

I'm having computer issues at home.
It froze up yesterday, and when I restarted it, none of my programs are functioning.
I'm not a happy camper.
I'm sure I have some sort of ugly virus, but I can't even scan the damn thing. Its not like I've downloaded anything lately, or looked at porno.
Gah. Technology hates me.
I'm going to play with it tonight in hopes of healing its wounds.
If not, I'll have to reformat. Really REALLY don't want to do that.
Sure I'll lose all of my music, but that can be replaced.
I wish I could save my poems and stories and songs that I've written.

Sex Tutor
I just had to giggle at the airplane sex guide.

|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica