Monday, May 21, 2007
3 Things You Love
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 10:35 AM

Taken From Ophelia's Blog

#1: 3 Things You Love in your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend or Husband/ Wife
How much he makes me smile.
He understands my jokes, and laughs at them even if they're not worthy of laughter.
He's not afraid to try new things.
(this list could go on forever)

#2: 3 Things You Love in a Friend
How you can sit around with nothing to do but still have an excellent time.
How comfortable the friendship is. My friends understand if I have to cancel plans for this or that reason, and don't get all dramatic about it. They understand we all have lives.
It's like time never moved when you see each other again.

#3: 3 Things You Love in a Book
Poetic diction.
Imagery.
Plot twists.

#4: 3 Things You Love in a Movie
I have to agree with Ophelia on this one, cinematography.
Wonderful acting.
Inspiring music.

#5: 3 Things You Love in a Blog
Wittisms.
Personality.
Not the same ol' mumble jumble.

#6: 3 Things You Love to Talk About
Anything that doesn't feel like a forced conversation.

#7: 3 Things You Love to do in Vacations
Food is my favorite part of vacations. Australia has the best pizza, San Diego has the best sushi, etc. There is nothing like those flavors anywhere.
The people. When I went to New York City, the people were the most interesting part of the trip. You run into tourists, locals (with heavy accents), homeless people. It's just different. It makes New York City, New York City.
The culture. See above.

#8: 3 Things You Love to Eat
Sushi!
Grilled Cheese and Applesauce.
Homemade pizza.

#9: 3 Things You'd Love to Happen in Your Life
Travel the world.
Fall into an insane amount of money that one person couldn't possibly use in one lifetime.
Write a song, paint a painting, creating something that makes an impact on somebody.
|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica