Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Be Jealous, I Saw Tits and Ass Yesterday
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 9:35 AM

Today is Wednesday. Hump day. My boss's birthday. But most importantly, its INSPECTION DAY.

What is inspection day you ask? It's the day a house inspector comes and looks at the house we are potentially buying. $200 spent for a stranger to rip the place to shreds and break my dreams. I guess I don't have very high hopes as it is. I mean, the basement squishes when you walk on it. I hear its not a good thing.

I had my first swimming interim class last night. There were three different tasks we had to do.
1. Swim the front crawl, back crawl, elementary backstroke, side stroke, breast stoke and butterfly well enough.
2. Swim 100 meters of front crawl, 100 meters of breaststroke, followed by 100 meters of a combination of the two.
3. Save a brick from drowning.

I swim out, surface dive Baywatch style, and attempt to grab the brick. It slips through my fingers the first time. Its not your average brick mind you, its a 10lb. brick. Woo. I'm still submerged underwater when I finally have a good grasp on it. By this time, the tiny amount of air left in my lungs is burning, and I push off the bottom of the pool to surface. KLONK! I hit my head on the concrete bulkhead that goes across the width of the pool. Who put the brick there? Ha. Unfortunately I dropped the brick and sprung up for air. Sputtering and gasping for air I still managed to laugh so hard my stomach hurt. I couldn't believe I did that. This entire exercise is timed and I'm sure I was well over my time. The timer told me to keep going, and happy ending, I saved the brick. If you ask me, the brick was asking for it. What was it doing at the bottom of a pool anyway?

As promised in the blog title, tits and ass.
Three words: Women's locker room.
I know you want details. I'm always one to give to the needy.
So here they are...
|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica