Sunday, May 20, 2007
The Gripeline
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 8:25 PM

- Life without the internet is depressing. You might as well kill yourself.
- You never realize how much shit you have until you move.
- I can't find anything I need. Boxes and bags and boxes and bags in every room. It stresses me out. I need to learn how to pack. But I'm not doing much about it I suppose. I'm so sick of going through stuff, I remind myself I'm moving in a month and I leave it. It gets me nowhere.
- If you're going to leave me a $2 tip, don't spend $8 at the animal machine.
- What's the point of ripping a DVD of my the film I made if I can't upload it to YouTube?
- My exroommate broke the front of my stereo yesterday. I discovered it after she left.
- My biggest gripe: Don't clean it if you're going to half-ass it! I also had to clean up her messes (what else is new) after she moved out. I must admit, it was very satisfying to throw out her jacket, dishes, and other odds and ends she left behind.
|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica