Thursday, May 31, 2007
I Close My Mouth Now and I Scream
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 7:49 AM
I went to High Cliff to find myself.
I didn't find myself,
but I did find the sunlight touching everything with its fingertips.
I found a path.
I found where the two halves of the world come together.
I found I was not alone.
I found blowing delicate dandelion seeds is still good for the soul.
I found rocks I couldn't climb. And that was okay with me.
I found leaves that glittered.
I found my spot.
I found I wasn't the first one to find this spot.
I found I could step on the canopies of the trees.
I found my thoughts.
I didn't find myself,but I did find the sunlight touching everything with its fingertips.
I found a path.
I found where the two halves of the world come together.
I found I was not alone.
I found blowing delicate dandelion seeds is still good for the soul.
I found rocks I couldn't climb. And that was okay with me.
I found leaves that glittered.
I found my spot.
I found I wasn't the first one to find this spot.
I found I could step on the canopies of the trees.
I found my thoughts.
I found new heights.

