Wednesday, May 30, 2007
The Lion King
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 8:50 AM

I attended The Lion King Broadway production last night.
Since the director created it from the Disney version, it followed the same storyline, almost word for word as the cartoon.

As you can see, the production was absolutely breathtaking.
I can see why it won so many awards.

So many amazing dance routines, puppeteers,
animals on stilts, and songs that make you want to cry.

They had percussion in the audience,
and puppeteers and cast members preforming in the crowd as well.

Nala's song, "Shadowland" was my favorite.
It was made solely for the Broadway production.
This excerpt doesn't do last night's performance justice.
Nala was better last night than this actress.
She could belt out the song with so much power.
So much passion.

I'll never forget it. It earned a standing ovation.

|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica