Sunday, May 13, 2007
"Prom Tonight... Do do do da do!"
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 12:44 AM


Tonight was Appleton's Prom.
Nate and I dressed up for the occasion.
I have two dresses from previous proms or homecomings
that I never wear anymore.
I love them almost as much as I love chocolate.
Almost.

I always thought dressing up and dinner
was the best part of formal dances.
There is nothing like feeling beautiful
with beautiful people and beautiful food.

I figured we could gussy up, go out to eat,
and not seem completely abnormal
since other youngsters are out to dinner for prom.
Plus, Nate and I look like we're
still in high school anyway.

I'll be carded for the rest of my life.

We gorged on maki rolls until we were plump and fat.
(or is it fat and plump?)
Either way, we ate too much.

Shrimp and Veggie Tempura, California roll,
Wisconsin roll, and Tuna roll
And then we continued on to Dairy Queen.
No wonder so many Americans are obese.
|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica