Thursday, May 24, 2007
Taking Off in Circles
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 3:08 PM
[Breathe Out]
Maybe its only possible for a couple to live with a parent when the parent is over 70 and has Alzheimer's.

I'm constantly thrown into a middle school daze. My mother and I fought a lot when I was in middle school, and I rebelled by sneaking out of the house. She eventually put padlocks on my windows... like that would stop me. Duh, there's always a front door.
I guess it hasn't been as bad as that. Everything has been Kosher until lately she's been getting on my or Nate's case for some reason. For example, she brought up the issue of not being able to pay for our dinners all of the time. We don't expect her to. At every meal prior to the conversation, we offered to pay, or at least leave tip or something, and she refuses. Then last night, Nate offered to pay for everyone's dinner, to even it up a bit, and she says no. We're very confused.

I finally found my camera. Here's the broken stereo I blogged about previously. The lights work fine, but we can't get any sound from it. Lame to the X-Dream.
[Breathe In]
|
Maybe its only possible for a couple to live with a parent when the parent is over 70 and has Alzheimer's.

I'm constantly thrown into a middle school daze. My mother and I fought a lot when I was in middle school, and I rebelled by sneaking out of the house. She eventually put padlocks on my windows... like that would stop me. Duh, there's always a front door.
I guess it hasn't been as bad as that. Everything has been Kosher until lately she's been getting on my or Nate's case for some reason. For example, she brought up the issue of not being able to pay for our dinners all of the time. We don't expect her to. At every meal prior to the conversation, we offered to pay, or at least leave tip or something, and she refuses. Then last night, Nate offered to pay for everyone's dinner, to even it up a bit, and she says no. We're very confused.

I finally found my camera. Here's the broken stereo I blogged about previously. The lights work fine, but we can't get any sound from it. Lame to the X-Dream.
[Breathe In]