Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Uno Mas
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 8:47 AM
"I know New York I need New York
I know I need unique New York."
My mom and I spent the day in Milwaukee yesterday.
We always eat at Samanos when we go to Milwaukee.
If you ever have the chance to go,
you must order the bean dip and a quesadilla.
The margaritas aren't bad either.
We met up with her friend at the restaurant.
They've been best friends for 45 years.
I can't imagine.
They jabbered on for hours, reliving memories.
I've never seen my mother look so young.
After they said their goodbyes,
we headed toward Miller Park for a Brewers game.
And after aimlessly walking in circles
we finally found our seats.

My mother and I bonded over some old memories.
And made some new ones.
We talked about the future.
We talked about silly names people name their children.
Blanket was our prime example.
We concluded that I'm naming my children Mario, Luigi, and Peach.
We also shared the most delicious hot dog ever created by man.
Bleacher seats are underrated
[Perks]
Sausage Race results: Hot Dog wins for the 6th time.
He's going down.

Great game.
I want to bring my mom to New York City.
That idea ran through my head throughout the entire game.
I think its because her best friend kept saying, "Fabulous."
Fabulous indeed.
I know I need unique New York."
My mom and I spent the day in Milwaukee yesterday.
We always eat at Samanos when we go to Milwaukee.
If you ever have the chance to go,
you must order the bean dip and a quesadilla.
The margaritas aren't bad either.
We met up with her friend at the restaurant.
They've been best friends for 45 years.
I can't imagine.
They jabbered on for hours, reliving memories.
I've never seen my mother look so young.
After they said their goodbyes,
we headed toward Miller Park for a Brewers game.
And after aimlessly walking in circles
we finally found our seats.

My mother and I bonded over some old memories.
And made some new ones.
We talked about the future.
We talked about silly names people name their children.
Blanket was our prime example.
We concluded that I'm naming my children Mario, Luigi, and Peach.
We also shared the most delicious hot dog ever created by man.
Bleacher seats are underrated
[Perks]
- They are cheap
- They have the loudest, most rowdiest crowd.
- Lots of beer, swearing, and high fives.
- Lots of attempts at trying to get the wave going.
- Angry crowds throw popcorn and peanuts.
- They also hackle the other team's outfielders.
- You have to walk to the other side of the stadium
to get to them.
(so really none, I'm just lazy)
Sausage Race results: Hot Dog wins for the 6th time.
He's going down.

Great game.
I want to bring my mom to New York City.
That idea ran through my head throughout the entire game.
I think its because her best friend kept saying, "Fabulous."
Fabulous indeed.