Thursday, June 28, 2007
Citizens for a Better America
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 11:29 AM
I understand most of you were sitting at the edge of your computer chair, frantically clicking the refresh icon at the top of the page, eagerly waiting for an update. My apologies go out to the fans (especially canopenner) for not updating my posts in two days.
I've added a Facebook Badge in the right column of my page for all of you Facebookers. Please, stalk me. Trinity introduced a new addicting application to me. Well, addicting to those of us who play World of Warcraft *cough* me *cough cough*. It's basically an extremely lame version of the game on Facebook. Its called Pets. You level up your pet, get it armor, duel other pets, destroy monsters. I'm aiming to save up enough gold to get the turtle shell for my little Picaso bunny (Donatello, Leonardo, Michelangelo, and Raphael already get all of the fame).
The source of the joke comes from a not-so-sober time with Trinity, when I was asking deep, philosophical questions, the best being, "If a tortoise and a hare were to have babies, what would they look like?" At the time, I laughed so hard I felt like vomiting. I didn't, mind you. I'm a lady. But the point is, we both had different opinions on the matter. Trinity thought it would be more of a tortoise with bunny ears. I felt that it would be a bunny with a tortoise shell. Hence the point of the story. I'm aiming to get my pet Picaso a turtle shell to prove her wrong. After all, thats what friends are for right?
On a completely different note, I thought I would end with a website/video Adam shared with me. Of course, it's right up my alley. Go Away Paris Online Petition complete with music video, t-shirts, downloadable posters and stickers. The day couldn't get any brighter.
http://www.goawayparis.com/