Thursday, June 14, 2007
The Ex Factor
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 8:43 AM



I'm eating nothing but crap lately. I think its really affecting how I feel. Mind, body, soul, I've lost my balance. I don't know how people do this. Monday thru Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm. By the time I fight the traffic home, I don't feel like doing much but eating a crappy dinner, logging onto WoW, and heading to bed to prepare for the next day.

I've been finding gray hairs lately. Stress maybe? It'd be cool if I were actually turning gray. I'd be the only 20 year old with silver hair. Rock on with my bad self.

I found out last night that one of my ex boyfriends, Travis, is getting married in a couple of weeks. I wasn't invited to the wedding. I can understand. Nobody wants the ex there. But at the same time, we were close after we broke up. I'm sure his finance is to blame for this. It's open bar too. Just my luck. I don't care about their wedding, I want to attend for the booze!

Bruce, one of my best friends, wanted me to stand up in his wedding. Once again, the finance had a problem with it. I dated Bruce back in middle school, but it was one of those relationships based on love letters and ice cream parlors. You could call it innocent love. The kicker is that one of our friends that is standing up in the wedding, used to date Alicia (Bruce's finance). Odd.

The girls have always hated me. Eh, maybe hate is a strong word. Anywho, the girls have always hated me because I've always been considered "one of the guys." I have an irreplaceable relationship with the fellas that I wouldn't give up anything for. They can hate me all they want.

It's all good though. I'm not one to give into their dramatic demands. Instead, I'll accept the only female invitation to the bachelor parties. Pictures to come.

Damn it, I'm craving homemade pizza.
|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica