Thursday, June 7, 2007
I Watched House of Wax to See You Die!!!
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 12:45 PM

Paris Hilton is out of jail because of an "unspecified medical condition."
Did she get her period or something?

[I refuse to put a picture of her here]

The beauty queen should have stayed in jail longer. You know, got a taste of the real world, even though she was kept in a "special needs" cell.

I wonder how a prisoner in a special needs jail cell spend their days...
8:00am Manicure/Pedicure
10:00am Continental Breakfast
12:00pm Pool Arobics
1:30pm Snack Time
3:00pm Massage and Nap Time
6:00pm Made-to-Order Dinner
10:00pm Lights Out so everybody can get their beauty rest

I'm really disgusted by the behavior of the judicial system when it came to her sentence. Her sentence was lowered because of "good behavior." Fine. I know that happens when it comes to DUIs. But she was arrested for Drunk Driving, Wreckless Driving, and then Driving without a license. She even signed a document that acknoledged she was not to drive. Bad, but not really what gets under my skin. Her sentence was lowered from 45 to 23 days. Kapowie! Time cut in half! Yes, that irks me, but what really yanks my chain is now she's been taken from her cozie little 12x12 cell and put in a "four-bedroom, three-bathroom, Spanish-style home on .14 acres above the Sunset Strip."

"I am trying to be strong right now," she told reporters at the time. "I'm ready to face my sentence. Even though this is a really hard time, I have my family, my friends and my fans to support me, and that's really helpful."

Oh, because living in a huge home on the Sunset Strip is torturous. Come to Wisconsin kiddo.

It must be nice to have money. At least the withdrawal she must be experiencing away from her tiny little rat-dog gives me some sort of satisfaction.

In other news, there's a storm entering the midwest about to release more spit and wrath than I just did. Apparently its coming from the West. Nebraska recorded over 120mph wind gusts. Everything in the area is closing, including the 50-some graduation ceremonies that were supposed to take place tonight. They're predicting power outages with a dash of tornado. Scary? Maybe. I'm not really worried about it at the moment.

Actually, I'm in awe of myself. Last night I had a dream about a hurricane. What the hell does that have to do with any of this?
I can predict the weather. That's the real moral of this story.
I'm totally awesome.
|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica