Monday, June 11, 2007
Nye 2008
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 9:23 AM


I nominate Bill Nye for President.
Before continuing, please click on this link.

George W. Bush may have gone to war, killed thousands of innocent lives, and still manages to have a close relationship to Jesus, but Bill Nye can tell you what time it is on Mars.

Why Vote for Nye?
  • He is a handsome devil.
  • You can trust Bill Nye to give you honest answers and back them up with cold, hard science.
  • His addresses to the people will be full of "Did You Know That"s and quirky little sound effects.
  • You can tell he is passionate about what he does.
  • His presidential board members will mostly consist of children under the age of 16. No corrupt minds here!
For the 2008 presidential election, vote Nye, the Science Guy. Because Science Rules.

To see more about his campaign, check out http://www.nyelabs.com/
|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica