Monday, June 25, 2007
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 12:23 AM
Please play this audio in the background
while you browse the following post.
It's just one of those songs that gets you thinking.
Pictures I Wish I Had
[photo]
The sunrise drive to work on a misty highway.
[photo]
The moment you forgave me. Thank you.
[photo]
The moment I became older than my mom.
[photo]
The dumbest idea of my life.
[photo]
Successfully hopping the fence at Mead Pool after hours.
The crazy drunk who we thought was a cop at first,
but discovered we were very wrong when he took his clothes off.
[photo]
Sitting on a couch in your basement
trying to figure out what our party talents were.
[photo]
The Brotherhood.
[photo]
What it feels like to create something.
[photo]
The stars in Arizona.
[photo]
The moment I knew I loved you.
[photo]
The moment I knew you loved me.
while you browse the following post.
It's just one of those songs that gets you thinking.
Pictures I Wish I Had
[photo]
The sunrise drive to work on a misty highway.
[photo]
The moment you forgave me. Thank you.
[photo]
The moment I became older than my mom.
[photo]
The dumbest idea of my life.
[photo]
Successfully hopping the fence at Mead Pool after hours.
The crazy drunk who we thought was a cop at first,
but discovered we were very wrong when he took his clothes off.
[photo]
Sitting on a couch in your basement
trying to figure out what our party talents were.
[photo]
The Brotherhood.
[photo]
What it feels like to create something.
[photo]
The stars in Arizona.
[photo]
The moment I knew I loved you.
[photo]
The moment I knew you loved me.