Monday, July 30, 2007
The One and Only Trinity
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 12:16 PM

Trinity and I went to Madison this weekend. Before we set off on our misadventure, we hung out in her home town for a little while. I had a chance to see her family in action. Her family is quiet and very religious and very nice. A completely different threshold when you compare them to my family.

How did you turn out the way you did Trinity?

Madison is famous for their house parties and State Street (and the house parties on State Street). Finally arriving at our destination, Trinity and I attempted to walk to State Street, but quickly gave into temptation when our paths crossed with a McDonald's.

It was good to see the Madison and Oshkosh crew together again. There were a few key people missing from the mix, but the activities stayed the same. Video games, beer pong, Club 220, and teaching the noobs how to smoke.

Somebody asked me the other day what I named my pipe. I didn't know we did that nowadays. I always just call mine my homegirl.

My pipe is the black woman I've always wanted to be.

Club 220 was the most entertaining event taking place that night. The last party in apt. 220 turned out to be quite dramatic. When we entered the room, the first thing I saw was a girl crying.

[---IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW---]
I totally get my jollies off on people watching. I love laughing at other people's misfortunes.
I know, I'm twisted.

Here was a girl crying and yelling at her boyfriend? and incomes the best guy friend who just wants to comfort her (to get laid of course).

Oh... and some MEAN action happening at the beer pong table.

Jesse was ballsy enough to get into the lion's den and take a picture for you all to enjoy. The two love birds cooed all night, right in front of our eyes. Although they were pretty stealthy about it, once you saw it, you couldn't stop staring at the way the girl was slowly grinding her butt into his crotch. Just when we thought they weren't going to do anything more than pg-13 rated, she pulled a CLASSIC move out of no where:

[feast your eyes on this luscious piece of post baby!]

The girl headed up the steps to the second floor, but not before giving him the eye to follow, and making sure nobody else had caught their glance.

Of course we saw the slow motion "sex me" look! We were watching like hawks.

Hungry, bloodthirsty hawks.

Within a minute the man-slut climbed the same steps, and he met up with his lady-whore and the two were victorious in the bathroom for a short moment of time.

How to Make a Baby 101.

------------------------------------------------------------
Recent addition to the Trinity and Nicole one-liners:
Trinity (deeply staring into Nicole's eyes): "Deja vu. I've had this dream before."

Trinity, you're a killer.

|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica