Monday, July 9, 2007
Lions, Tigers, and Bears and oh my...
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 12:15 PM

My Fourth of July.

Nate and I took the day off from painting and decided to take a walk to the park for some R&R.

Of course, there were a million people there.
We really make horrible citizens.
We had no idea there was a fair going on.
.
.
I got to pet a tiger cub (surprisingly not as soft as I expected).

Lounging lionesses, panthers, and adult tigers.

Thomas my prize.
What you win when you school your boyfriend at a fair game.

Freaky things in jars.

Six-legged cow. Think he can walk on his back?

One eyed, six legged, two-bodied something.

The pimpinest Giant Rat I know.
Note the label on the glass: "He be cool."

Misty the mermaid.
.
.
.
The pictures end here, but the fun definitely does not.

Drinking on my rooftop, listening to Radiohead while the fireworks went off a few block away.

What a spectacular holiday.

Happy belated Independence Day everybody!

God Bless Deep Fried Fair Food.
|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica