Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Metropolis
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 3:14 PM


Rockfest here I come! Imagine Woodstock, but the hippies are saggy and the music isn't as rockin'. V.I.P. Pass ftw. Free food, and more importantly free drinks. Last year was a blur, but I know I came home happy.

The plan: Drinkity Drink Drink Drink on Thursday. Drinkity Drink Drink on Friday, and Drinkity Drink some more on Saturday. This is a tentative itinerary you understand. You must allow travel time and unexpected detours.
Sunday is reserved for moving in the duplex. Hizzah!

In other news, I'm proud to add Dream Theater to my favorite bands. I feel ashamed for not discovering them earlier. I've passed my metal phase ages ago, but I'm diggin their live performances and melodic tones.

Enjoy.


|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica