Monday, July 30, 2007
Spider Pig, Spider Pig, Does Whatever a Spider Pig Does
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 9:14 AM

Nate and I saw The Simpsons Movie on Friday. I'm hearing mixed reviews on the movie. Personally, I like the episodes better if anything, for the simple fact that the episodes focus on a few other characters in the series. The movie touched on so many of our favorite personalities, but focused mainly on the Simpsons family. I eagerly waited to see more Ralph or Barney or Wiggum wittisms that never came. The hype was good, but the movie didn't really make me laugh out loud as much as I had hoped. I did had high expectations. I watched a lot of previews online before finally seeing the movie. All of the funny parts had already been revealed to me for the most part. Se la vi, or however you spell it.
|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica