Thursday, July 5, 2007
Underwear Goes Inside the Pants
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 12:38 PM


[Main Post]
This is one of my all time favorite "songs" and today's video post.
"Underwear Goes Inside the Pants" by Lazyboy.



[Side Post]
I'm not sure how interesting my facts are, but here you are.
I've been tagged by marybishop. Thanks a lot. Ha just kidding.

Rules:
1. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
2.
The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
3.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
  1. I laugh at just about everything that shouldn't be funny. For example, the shooter at Country USA this year. The farmer has been fighting the Country Music Festival for years, even before they built the fairgrounds. They offered him and his family a trip to Hawaii for the week of the event, but he turned it down, afraid that someone would burglarize his house or worse, ruin his crop. He went a-wall this year, took his shotgun out and started shooting the speakers, claiming the music sucked and it was too loud. Come on, that's fricken hilarious!
  2. I tried to be a vegetarian in high school. After reading The Jungle, the thought of meat processing made me nauseous. That ended my freshmen year of college. I still don't eat a lot of red meat.
  3. I won a national award for one of my poems. It was published, I received letters from politicians I didn't care about, etc.
  4. I drink Mountain Dew with Pickles because its delicious.
  5. I used to dream of being a tornado chaser. I knew everything there was to know about weather and storms. To my embarrassment, it was semi-triggered by Twister the horribly horribly done movie back in the 90's. Luckily for me, I had an epiphany while watching the Oscars a few years ago, and decided to go into Radio/TV/Film. Probably not much better, since media is dying, especially radio. But I enjoy it.
  6. I'm addicted to WoW. I have a 70 Shadow Priest on Spirestone named Ophylia.
    For those of you who play, come check me out. I'll pimp your ride yo.
  7. Babies scare the hell out of me. I'm an only child who rarely babysat. That could be the cause of the fear. Or they're just scary as hell. Remember the Gremlins movie? Yeah, scary little beings...
  8. I'm a fricken genius when I'm ripped. But I feel like a complete idiot when I'm not. I'm pretty sure there is something wrong with that.
I'm supposed to tag 8 people to do this, otherwise a massive, flaming ball of trash will shoot out of the sky and directly onto my uterus ...and I will never find love. I say, do it if you want, otherwise I'm prepared to take on a flaming ball of garbage and loneliness. I do know Tae-Bo afterall.
|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica