Tuesday, July 17, 2007
You Want It
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 10:47 AM
Hello kitty kats. >^..^<
I haven't felt much like writing lately, hence the lack of posts. I hope everybody had a good weekend. My Friday consisted of a slow work night. Saturday was reserved for grilling out with buddies and WoWing. And Sunday was the day my mom caught me smoking.
Very eventful I know.
Nate and I were discussing how I'm the unluckiest person when it comes to roommates. Tyler needed my car to lug carpeting to the duplex. I'm not a big fan of sharing my vehicle with friends, but I caved to his "emergency situation" logic. I didn't return to the duplex for a couple of days.
I came back to find my car unlocked. Did I ever explain that our place is right on the edge of the ghetto? However it wouldn't have really mattered if the doors were locked. The back window was wide open! Steam shot out of my ears. Fortunately my precious cd collection was still safe on the seat. I wasn't happy about the situation, but I didn't get dramatic. I simply explained to him that he shouldn't expect me to ever lend him my car again. He, of course, didn't think it was a big deal. This coming from the guy who wanted to paint the floor in his bedroom, changed his mind to vinyl laminate flooring, and wanted to replace the kitchen sink with a dishwasher.
Because I really want to wash my vegetables in the dishwasher.