Friday, August 17, 2007
Call to Action
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 12:43 AM

As Bill Nye would say, "Consider the following."
I came across this little piece of writing online.
Toss it around in your brain for awhile. Let it soak in.

Got up early found something's missing:
my only name.
No one else sees but I got stuck since forever came.
Stop pushing moon for just a second then
nothings changed.
Who am I? This time where's my name?
I guess it crept away.

No one's calling for me at the door.
And unpredictable won't bother anymore.
Silently, it gets harder to ignore
but straight ahead
there's nothing left to see.
What's done is done,
this life has got its hold on me.
Just let it go, one man can never be.

I forgot that I might see
so many beautiful things.
I forgot that I might need to find out
what life could bring.
Beautiful things.

Take this happy ending away, its all the same.
God won't waste this simplicity on possibility.
Get me up, wake me up, dreams of feeling
this trace of blame
Frozen still, I thought I could stop,
but now who's gonna wait?

No one's calling for me at the door.
And unpredictable won't bother anymore.
Silently gets harder to ignore
but straight ahead, there's nothing left to see.
What's done is done.
This life has got it's hold on me.
Just let it go, what now can never be.
So many beautiful things.

Now I do, I do.
Cannot change my mind,
Did I think things through?
It was once my life - it was my life at one time.


Emo? Maybe. Nate's the expert there.
But I never imagined a trance song could mean so much to me.

The tune. Andain with "Beautiful Things." ------->

|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica