Monday, August 13, 2007
I Know What Boys Like
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 6:35 PM

Nate's blogging, and I'm jealous.

Welcome home computer! Hope she holds up with this wireless card. She gets all cyber-PMS-like when it comes to gaming. I just have to release my Asian side of me once in awhile, you know?

Girl came along for the ride too. She isn't as fussy as most cats. Makes a lot of noise, sure, but sits on my lap and looks out the window. Maybe I'll make car rides part of her day more often.

How was everybody's weekend? Mine was full of bars, booze, boobs, and balls. Okay, unfortunately not. I had to work both Friday and Saturday nights. Nothing fun for me there. Plus somebody called in Friday night so I had to stay longer. Good thing I know where he lives. *shakes fist*

Although, sometimes its worth working all night to see the sun rise.


In other news, I will dick around with my template tomorrow. I'm not really digging the navigation thing, so I'm going to find something a little more user friendly.

Any Photoshop experts here? I really want to create something of my own, and truly personalize it, but I'm a noob at Photoshop.
|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica