Saturday, August 18, 2007
SUB USB BUS SBU UBS BSU
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 1:12 AM

What problem are you having?

I'm having a problem with my keyboard.

Are you using a USB device?

Yes, I have a USB device.

Is the software for your mouse or keyboard installed?

No, I am still having a problem.
Yes, this solves the problem.
I want to skip this step and try something else.

Side note: Who the fuck picks "I want to skip this step and try something else?" If you're serious about solving the problem, wouldn't you want to fix the problem as quickly (and accurately) as possible?
Nobody picks "I want to skip this step and try something else."

No idiot, I am still having a problem.

Is your device driver corrupted?

Probably, but I'm starting not to care. But yes, I will uninstall the device and shut down my computer because you sir, are a real charmer.



These things have yet to work for me. >_<

|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica