Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Lost Wallet Test
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 1:04 PM
I found this interesting. Check out numbers 95 and 97. Not what I expected.
I know this experiment just skims the tip of morality, but do you think you would return a wallet? I was surprised as to how many people actually returned them. I suppose if I lost my wallet, I would want everything intact. But to be honest, I'd probably take the cash and return the rest. Bad karma? Maybe. At least returning the "oh shit" items would make my conscious feel better.
I'm going to hell aren't I?
|
I know this experiment just skims the tip of morality, but do you think you would return a wallet? I was surprised as to how many people actually returned them. I suppose if I lost my wallet, I would want everything intact. But to be honest, I'd probably take the cash and return the rest. Bad karma? Maybe. At least returning the "oh shit" items would make my conscious feel better.
I'm going to hell aren't I?