Thursday, August 16, 2007
Unexpected Guests
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 6:54 AM
The wrapping around a stick of butter: the worst invention ever?
I can't sleep. Usually toast helps. So here I sit. Now what in the world would keep me from my slumber? Oh that's right. The little pitter patter of mouse feet on my ceiling. *GAG* I'm usually not one to freak out about mice, but it freaks me out when I can't see them. I half-expect to wake up with one on my face.
We haven't had any signs of mice before tonight, so I guess thats a good thing. The bad news is, there are two of them for sure, maybe more. Let's all hope they are just gay mice trying to find a place in this cruel world.
|
I can't sleep. Usually toast helps. So here I sit. Now what in the world would keep me from my slumber? Oh that's right. The little pitter patter of mouse feet on my ceiling. *GAG* I'm usually not one to freak out about mice, but it freaks me out when I can't see them. I half-expect to wake up with one on my face.
We haven't had any signs of mice before tonight, so I guess thats a good thing. The bad news is, there are two of them for sure, maybe more. Let's all hope they are just gay mice trying to find a place in this cruel world.