Friday, August 17, 2007
(Insert Excited Emote Here)
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 3:49 PM

Alright, no more lyrics or video posts for a little while. I get it.

I work all night tonight. It's been slow as hell at Perkins lately. Server's pay just doesn't cut it when tables don't come in. Blah. Hopefully they will let me go home early though. Then I'll have more time for my WoWing and other non-productive activities.

Hope everybody has a great night!

P.S. I received my DJ Tiesto tickets in the mail yesterday. Only 5 more days!!!
|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica