Saturday, September 8, 2007
What's in the Box?
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 10:52 PM

Dear YouTube President,

Thank you for creating the "similar video animation" at the completion of each video. Not only has it kept me entertained for hours on end, its also provided me with a blog subject.

You see, it was a typical Saturday night. I was analyzing directing techniques when I came across this little snippit from SNL. At first I was hesitant: Any link that was a result of my previous video subject would cause mothers to cover their child's eyes. However, my curiosity got to me, and I am very grateful that it did.



It's right up there with Alec Baldwin's Schweddy Balls.

Keep up the good work,
Nicole
|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica