Sunday, September 2, 2007
I'll Stop the World and Melt with You
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 7:55 PM

I'm sorry I haven't been updating my blog as often as I should. Because of the school year starting in just a few days, I have been busier than busy at the office. Plus, two girls (who thankfully have left the office for good) screwed up our downloads big time. Let's just say its been a frustrating work experience. I am looking forward to catching up on everybody's previous blog posts that I've been missing out on.

This weekend is the last weekend before school begins. The big Labor Day blowout - Look who's 21! I can't tell you how this weekend has flown by.

One word: SALVIA.

I like to compare my first Salvia experience to my first time experiencing intercourse. I didn't know what to expect. I was nervous and excited.

I set the mood for the big night:
--Low, romantic lighting
--Groovy tunes
--Packed bowl of salvia

I was ready. I took my first hit. "Hmmm," I pondered as I rolled the smoke in my mouth. Tastes...different. Not bad, not good. Different. Alright... moving on. I lifted my bowl for a second hit.

As the cherry popped, I discovered I wasn't anywhere near ready.

The shit hit me like a fucking truck!!! Before I even took my second hit, I felt like my face was melting off my head. Everything was sinking. My chair, my body, my bedroom was trying to swallow me whole. Falling and falling, couldn't move. The only words coming out of my mouth were, "Holy shit... holy shit..." Who knows how much time passed before I noticed the absurd words babbling from my lips. I stared at the huge bowl that lingered before me. "No more."

I dragged my lifeless body onto my bed until the experience passed.

Scary shit. Eventually old habits returned, and I figured out the perfect amount of Salvia to add to a bowl of greens.

Discover the real beauty of Salvia...


Use responsibly.
|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica