Monday, September 24, 2007
Sucking the Lives Out of Little Children!
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 12:49 PM

Aisles and aisles of candy corn, glow in the dark baskets and other misc. light up goodies have taken over department stores. What mysterious force could drive such a change in the community? Could it be, Halloween? It is!

Halloween is my favorite holiday! Birthdays bring real happiness when they are celebrated with pinatas and party hats. Christmas is great for the gifts, but you have to deal with family. Plus every year I'm guilted into donating money to the Salvation Army ringers. It's not that I mind donating. It's the fact that I haven't donated my money or my time all year, and donating during the Holiday season seems like a cheap replacement.

Halloween is just plain fun for everyone. The little kiddies run around in their princess gowns and ninja outfits, braving the cemetery scenes and the do not enter signs for sweet, delicious rewards. The college students dress up in their best slut attire and drink to unconsciousness. And the folks decorate and purchase treats for both the kiddies and drunk college kids alike.

Last Halloween I was the Wicked Witch of the East: complete with ruby slippers, striped stockings and a house. I wonder what my demented brain will come up with this year.


Emo Kid reading material. Complete with Edgar Allen Poe references. How ghoulishly depressing.
Every year I'm surprised by the insanely over the top items they have out on display. The mummy lits up and mumbles like he's possessed. The other big lug rips his head off of his neck. And the guy in the middle smokes. Pure delight!


I thought this was so perverted. I'm such a child.

|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica