Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Friday: Work. Saturday: Scared Shitless.
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 9:22 PM

What I'm Doing on Saturday.



Riverside Cemetery in Appleton
The story of Kate Blood, who died in the 19th century and is buried in Riverside Cemetery. Supposedly, if you go to her grave at night it's possible that you will see blood oozing from her gravestone, though if you touch the blood you'll find that it is dry like chalk.


Riverside Cemetery in Oshkosh
You are likely to see a young girl walking around the grounds in the evening. A psychic went to this cemetery about a year ago to check the validity of these reports, and upon entering the cemetery the psychic found that she sensed the spirits of many children around her. Before long, however, the psychic decided she needed to leave immediately. She explained that everywhere she turned she could see these "shadow-people" who intended to inflict harm on her and her companions.


La Belle Cemetery
In the cemetery there is a large, stone monument of a young woman standing near a cross.
Sometimes the hands of the statue will drip blood. People have seen an apparition of the girl walking from the statue and drowning herself in nearby Lac La Belle. People have seen the statue come to life, walk down the stone steps, and walk into Fowler Lake. The statue has led to mysterious deaths, blindness, and other misfortunes.

And last, but definitely not least: Devil's Punch Bowl. Complete with gnomes.
|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica