Monday, October 15, 2007
I am Woman, hear me RAWR!
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 1:06 PM


>>>> ALL REQUIREMENTS COMPLETED --- IN-PROGRESS COURSES USED <<<<

YES!!! I scheduled my classes for Spring semester this afternoon. I'm enrolled in every class I need. Do you realize what this means? I graduate next semester! I will be finished with exams, and pointless videos and smelly kids and everything else I waste my time and money on. I am ready move onto bigger and better things! WORLD, HERE I COME!

I had an eventful weekend. Friday night I waitressed until 6am. On my commute back, I heard my tire pop. I rolled to a stop two blocks away from home. I cussed my tire and cussed my tired ass and called AAA. No need to walk two blocks in the cold when I pay for AAA roadside service! Unfortunately, nobody has the kind of tire I need. My sexy car has a sexy doughnut on it for the rest of the week.

Unable to travel, I borrowed Nate's car while he worked on Saturday. I had an hour or so before I had to pick him up from work, so I camped in a parking lot and took a nap. My dreaded alarm startled me awake, and I turned the key to start the car. Low battery. Isn't that just the dickins? AAA saved the day again.

I'm currently using my mother's vehicle. Will the vehicle gods strike again?
|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica