Thursday, October 11, 2007
In_Rainbows
Scritto da Point Dexter alle 8:01 AM

Attention Radiohead fans!

Radiohead has a new album! The album isn't available in stores yet, but you can download it on their website. The band wanted to cut out the big industry jarble and go straight to us fans. They will eventually release a vinyl/cd/box set in stores later this year, but for now the only way to get the album is online.

Simply add the download portion to your basket (and also the box set if you want to preorder it). The best part? You choose your price. Keep in mind there is a small transaction fee.

I listened to the album last night. I highly recommend checking it out --fan or not!
|
<$BlogPager$>

Me

I'm an idealist and a dreamer and I don't know if there is a real difference between the two. I'm a girl who gets along with the guys. I'm a thrifter. I don't understand the point of electoral college. I'm a lover. I have many bad habits, none of which I'm ready to let go of. I'm a raver. I'm a creator. I love people, places, art, beauty. I hate people, places, art, beauty. I'm a hypocrite.


yvette
Contact Me

blogger
facebook
Credits

ArancioGrafica